Monday 7 April 2008

A day in the country


Two years ago I organised a day of crochet here at my home in Kent. It was a great success and I plan to repeat the plan this year. I'm going to start with a choice of two dates, Sunday 6 July and Saturday 2 August, with a program of workshops and opportunities to trawl through vintage patterns or books and to enjoy chatting to fellow crocheters and hopefully a little sunshine and some nice food and wine. The day will begin at about 11.30 (time to get here from the big city) and finishes at 5.30. There are regular trains from Charing Cross and the station is very close to my house. The day, including lunch and refreshments, is £40 and this will also cover all materials on offer. Workshops will be for new stitches and techniques, tunisian and hairpin crochet and the chance to try your hand at some fillet crochet through a small project. If you would be interested then please contact me on my e-mail (bee_at_home@hotmail.com).

No comments: