Friday 20 June 2008

Arrivals lounge

Well, I'm back and happy to say that my holiday in Sicily was everything I'd hoped it would be. It really is such a wonderful island.
I'm not the only one to have arrived in England. The coral reef came in on a wave of promotion in the freeform crochet world and has docked at the Hayward Gallery on the South Bank in London for the next three months. I shall be there on Monday 23 June in the late afternoon with Susan Cropper for a workshop and would love to see friends of chaincreative there.

Obviously, the press have got wind of this new guest and have reviewed it well. I particularly like this one by the The Guardian which gives a personal story to a subject that can sometimes appear beyond some of our understanding (I told you, I think, that my math is almost non-existent!).
To kick-off chaincreative's coverage of this event I'm going to feature our interview with Helle Jorgensen who is intrinsically linked with the creation of the crochet coral reef and was in London for the launch.

No comments: