Tuesday 5 May 2009

Plans afoot for Sewing Bee


Planning to start another wee blog. Sewing this time!!! I'll be rummaging round the virtual world searching for all things needle and thread to bring to any of you who are fabric friendly. Let me know of any finds you make and we'll try and feature them. Crochet will always be there too but now it'll have a useful neighbour if a button falls off.
In a few days I'll be more prepared to let you through the door, but the packing cases are in the hall and you'ld only see it's bad points. Give me a few days and the welcome mat will be out.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh, now that sounds like fun! My apron tutorial is pretty popular. It is based on a free pattern by Mary Jane Butter's and you construct an apron from an man's dress shirt.

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife